SIRS[Scalable Internet Resource Service -- concluded on 2002/02]
The SIRS project focuses on the development of a service that allows resources to be widely distributed and replicated across the Internet in a scalable way.
- The project's own website
- Full source code for the system developed in the SIRS-1, SIRS-2 and SIRS-3 projects website
- Globe publications website website
- 2002/06/21: The Globe Distribution Network. Paper describing the design of the Globe Distribution Network has been presented in the FreeNIX track at the USENIX conference in San Diego. .ps (45kB)
- 2000/06: A Scalable Implementation for Human-Friendly URIs more >>
- 2000/04: Beyond HTTP: An Implementation of the Web in Globe more >>